Are You want to be an IAS officer? Firstly you have to check your IQ level by answering some of theQuestions Here.
Indian Administrative Services (IAS) is one of the toughest examinations to crack in India. Every year, lakhs of candidates write the exam and once they cleared the written examination, they are called in for an interview session, so only the very best of the best make the cut.
At the Interview, Not only technical knowledge helps, but also the presence of mind and the right answer at right time. This is very important during interviews, especially in IAS selection process. Some questions are unexpected and might demand weird answers.
They just want to see if these situations make you uncomfortable or even nervous. Sometimes the reason for asking these questions can be literally to check your sense of humor or creativity.
Here are the most interesting questions asked in the examinations or interview sessions:
1. What will you do if I run away with your sister?
Ans: The candidate who was selected answered, “I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir.”
2. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Ans: Concrete floors are very hard to crack!
3. What if one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.
Ans: Girl – I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.
4. Twins(Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How’s this possible?
Ans: May is the name of the town.
5. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
Ans: Very large hands.
6. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Ans: He sleeps at night.
7. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Ans: It is not a problem since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
8. If 2 is a company and 3 is the crowd, then what will be 4 and 5?
Ans: 4 and 5 there is always 9.
9. Rohan was in an interview. The interviewer told him that this was his last question and then he asked him to point at the exact center of the table on which his resume was kept. Can you think of what happened inside the interview room?
Ans: Rohan kept his finger in the center of the table (not the exact center). The interviewer asked him how he was so sure that this was the exact center. He told the interviewer that according to the interviewer, his last question had already been asked. The interviewer was impressed by his quick witted brain and he was offered the job.
10. What looks like half apple?
Ans : The other half.
11. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
Ans: The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead. Easy one, right?
12. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
Ans: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
13. In which State is the Bay of Bengal?
Ans: In the liquid state.
14. The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby peacocks?
Ans: The peahen lays eggs.
15. James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
Ans: The plane was on the runway.
16. What can you never eat for breakfast?
Ans: Lunch or Dinner.
17. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
Ans: The stone will be wet and will drown.
18. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Ans: The letter ‘e’, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
19. A cat had three kittens: January, March and May. What was the mother’s name.
Ans: What. It stated ‘WHAT’ was the mother’s name.
20. Why is it impossible to send a telegram to Washington today ?
21. Approximately how many birthdays does the average Japanese woman have?
Ans: Just one. All the others are anniversaries.
22. ” What if I call your mother PROSTITUTE ? “
So friends How much you got Right.
Comment below if you have more questions like this and also like our fb Page.
Hi, This is Ajay Pandey. I am a Blogger, Tech Geek, Crypto-Investor, an Entrepreneur and an Intellectual Person. Technology is my passion and am trying to deliver my knowledge to this field. In Academics, I have Done Engineering and MBA (Marketing).