2016 is the year of Power Budget Phones, and to make that happen some of the Companies has contributed a lot. If we talk about the Contributors than Lenovo is one of the major manufacturers of SmartPhones.
Let’s know Something about the Company:
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus:
Lenovo always gets an attention because of it’s Budget Segment and Mid-Range Phones, if we take examples than Lenovo K4 Note is a good Budget Phone and for a Power User Zuk Z2 plus is also available in the Stores.
Lenovo has recently launched Phab 2 Plus which is another device in the Lenovo Phablet series. This Lenovo Phablet has already made so much buzz in the market due to the Rumours people are getting about the device.
But Now finally Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is Exclusively available at the Amazon for Indian Consumers. In this article, We would talk about the Unboxing, Features, Pros, Cons and My opinion about the new Lenovo Phablet.
So Let’s get Started to dig into Lenovo Phab 2 Plus insights:
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has one new Accessory this time, check that out what will you get in the Box:
- Mobile Handset
- Charging Adapter (5V/2A)
- JBL Earphone (Plastic Earpods Type)
- User Guide and SIM ejection tool
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has some cool features if we compare it with other Phablet, Let’s find out what Lenovo is offering us this time:
Screen and UI:
- 6.0.1 Android MarshMallow with Vibe UI
- 6.4 inch Full HD IPS Display
- 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass display
- 1.3 GHz MT8783 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Storage
- Micro SD card upto 128 GB
- Mali T720 GPU
- 13 MP Primary Dual Camera and 8 MP front camera
- Dolby Atmos Sound
- 4050 mAh Battery
- Proper Dual SIM (micro +nano) (4G+4G)
- VoLTE Supported
- Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Gyroscope, FingerPrint Sensor
- Weight: 218 gm
- Color: Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold
Pros and Cons of Phab 2 Plus:
Like Every device Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has also some Pros and Cons which we have observed on First Impression:
- Metal Finish Premium Build Quality
- 13 MP Dual Camera Setup
- Dolby Atmos available for Music Lovers
- 6.4 inch Screen size is not so Compact for Regular usage
- Battery Should be on higher side approx 5000 mAh
- Few Lags for Power User or Gaming Freak
- No Fast Charging
My Opinion On Phab 2 plus:
Lenovo is offering a Phablet with a 6.4 inch Screen at very Budget Pricing, Currently In India, if we search as a Competition for Phab 2 than only Mi Max stands out from all.
So if we compare both devices than, Mi Max has a better Hardware which Provides a better Performance on heavy usage also.
In Phab 2 Plus Due to MTK Processer, there will be a lag while heavy usage but for a camera lover it is a golden chance to grab Dual Camera Setup in this Price Range.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is only for those who want a Big Screen Phone with a decent camera and no concern towards the Performance or Hardware. But if You are Power user than you should ignore this and Move towards the Mi Max or Moto G4 Plus.
Read: Moto G4 Plus Full Review
Comment below if you have any queries and like our Fb Page for more Tech Updates.
Hi, This is Ajay Pandey. I am a Blogger, Tech Geek, Crypto-Investor, an Entrepreneur and an Intellectual Person. Technology is my passion and am trying to deliver my knowledge to this field. In Academics, I have Done Engineering and MBA (Marketing).