In Today’s Time, Internet is one of the essential things in our lives because we are now very much dependent on the search queries.
We are using Internet for almost everything lets take some example going somewhere search location, checking latest fashion trends on Internet, reading newsfeed on the digital platform, searching how to do and even for checking basic word meaning.
Nowadays Internet reachability is one of the factors to measure the development of a country, So to support Digital India initiative Jio has launched its 4G facility and by which people are surfing freely with high-speed Jio internet.
After launching Formally Jio service on September 5, Reliance Infocomm has also launched its wi-fi hotspot device Jio-fi. Jio-fi is beneficial for those who don’t own an LTE smartphone and still wants to enjoy the service of Jio.
Must Read: Check Plans of Reliance Jio 4G
I had used this device for approx 1 hour at digital Express outlet and found some of the interesting facts about the new model.
New Model is the upgraded version of Jio-Fi 2; it has some of the relevant modifications. So Today we are reviewing Jio-fi 2 (new model):
- Jio-Fi 2 New Model comes with a nice Red/Blue color cylindrical box.
- Box contains One device of black color ( not seen any other color yet ) which is few mm big then the previous.
- One LYF brand Battery (2600 mAh)
- One high-quality data cable and an Adapter (1 amp) are also available in the box.
My Opinion: It’s quite a Gift type of packing, innovative, Sexy, well placed and unique packaging.
- JioFi 2 New version in quite decent looking with matte finish body.
- It has an OLED Display which is the major change this version has received.
- On the left-hand side, there are two buttons in which one is Power Button and another one (WPS) is useful to make Hotspot On/off.
- On the Right-hand Side, there is an input USB charging Port.
My Opinion: Well managed and good build Quality. “Dikhne me Mast hai Yaar.”
- Display Screen is the one new element included in this version, It is optimized to display Signal Strength, Battery, and Number of Connections.
- By using this JioFi 2 we can connect up to 10 Devices with Jio 4G.
- Battery Backup up to 5 hours of usage on a single charge.
- At the Back, under the battery, there are ports for Sim Card and micro SD card. (covered with a rubber top)
- MicroSD Card up to 32 GB.
My Opinion: According to me, there is nothing much new instead of Digital Display.
- Let’s take few points to compare Previous and latest variant of JioFi 2:
- The latest one has an OLED Display.
- The previous One is slightly less in size and much light-weight.
- Previous one has a capability to connect up to 31 devices.
- Latest One has 2600 mAh Battery whether the old edition has 2300 mAh.
- No Difference in Battery Backup.
Both the devices are available at same Price as for now i.e. 1999 INR.
JioFi is a great gadget for those who travel a lot. As for now, it is the cheapest way to use Jio 4G services in every phone, it doesn’t matter whether you are owning a 3G or 2G phone.
By using Jio4Gvoice app you can also use unlimited calling facility of Jio on any Phone.
If you are planning to buy JioFi 2 Device then choose the latest one.
Note: Don’t buy it from online store, only purchase from any official outlets only then You will be able to get a free Jio Sim card.
Comment Below if you have any Query and please like and share our official FB page.